No two sessions with Landgraf Photography are alike, but there are certain things you can expect when working with me. Here’s the typical timeline and pieces that will go in to your portrait session.
1. Contact Tanya via phone, email or by stopping by the studio in Newell, Iowa. (Studio hours are Wednesdays 6-9pm or Saturdays/Sundays by appointment). We’ll chat about your needs, pricing, and timeline. I’ll follow up by mailing or emailing you any additional information you need to make an informed decision.
2. Schedule your portrait session and optional (but highly recommended) pre-session consultation. The pre-session consultations are a great time for us to meet and get to know each other. We’ll discuss specifics for your session such as outfit choices, location options, and what you would like to do with your finished portraits. I’ll show you some ideas for displaying portraits in your home and other fun products available.
3. Come in for your portrait session relaxed and ready to have fun! Bring your calendar along as we will set a date for an ordering appointment before you leave the studio.
4. Approximately 3 weeks after your session, the proofs will be available for viewing via a password protected online gallery. Be sure to share with friends or family to get opinions as needed to help you make a decision on your favorites.
5. Approximately 2 weeks later, you will return to the studio for your ordering appointment. We will sit down with the printed proofs and discuss which are your favorites, which would make the best wall portraits, options for displaying multiple images in a nice wall arrangement, and also order additional prints or products to gift to friends and family.
6. Your completed order will be ready for pickup at the studio or will be shipped to your home in approximately 4 weeks. (Note that albums or other custom design requests may require a longer processing time)
7. Enjoy your new portraits and tell your friends how much you love them!